Icons with zodiac symbols
Icons without zodiac symbols
|Gemini alt||Libra alt 1||Libra alt 2||Capricorn alt|
|Leo alt 1||Leo alt 2|
|Pisces alt 1||Pisces alt 2|
- Aries is ruled by the planet Mars (god of war!) and its element is fire. So this one had to be feisty fighty Spuffy.
- Taurus = bull; this one is obvious, I should think.
- Gemini are the twins, so I wanted an image of Buffy and Spike side by side. Randy and Joan fit the bill.
- Cancer is associated with night and emotion; but mostly, I thought the symbol's shape fit this image of them.
- Leo = lion, ruled by the sun. So this had to be Spike making like a lion from The Harsh Light of Day.
- Virgo: Buffy and Spike in their virgin years, with Buffy in a historical outfit like William.
- Libra is represented by scales, so this is Buffy as Lady Justice, based on images from the Buffy tarot set illustrated by Paul Lee.
- Scorpio is supposed to be a sexy sign, as it "rules the genitals" (?!)
- Sagittarius is the archer, so I just had to use the iconic image of Buffy with the crossbow from The Harvest.
- Capricorn is Buffy's star sign, so I wanted to use a Buffy birthday image.
- Aquarius: the comics are a new era for Spuffy, and what better comic image to use than Spike's mental image of Buffy as a flower child! Art by Rebekah Isaacs.
- Pisces has water as its element, and people with this sign are supposed to be sensitive dreamers.
Feel free to snag!